Welcome to emerging energy acupuncture!

Be inspired to live a more balanced life. Find passion to change. Find balance and emerge to fulfill your potential.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Office musings

I am ecstatic that I have in hand the carpet samples for my new office space. . . Now I'll deliver them to my designer to really get the ball rolling! The contractor hopes to start work the first weekend in December so we really have some serious design decisions to make by then! I hope the new office have the same vibe as the old office but a slightly fresher feel. I'm so inspired to move into this new space to help more people!!!

While Fall is traditionally a time to turn inward and move toward the most YIN time of the year (winter), I am taking that energy and moving forward and expanding. I hope to be in my new and improved office space by the end of 2011!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting, MC. Please post some pictures. Maybe a mood board of the design details...

    ReplyDelete